Monday, June 3, 2013

Fairytale Fun....First Day of Camp!

We had an exciting first day of camp. We read Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstock and watched Disney's Cinderella in the afternoon. We have a great group of kids!

We made "pizza box" projects. We made a felt board in the top of the box in the morning and a pop-up castle in the inside of the box.
The projects came out great! Unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures! I will try to get some tomorrow of the some of them that didn't go home yet.

I've forgotten how exhausting it is to walk the huge Columbus Academy building! I wonder how many miles I walked today, back in forth from the gym to the classroom in Morris Hall. I hope maybe I'll loose some weight this summer!

Looking forward to a fun week of Fairytales...Three Pigs and Three Pigs tomorrow....not too sure about the afternoon yet!

Ginny Baughman (Mrs. B to my students!)

No comments:

Post a Comment