Wednesday, June 12, 2013

One more day of Dr. Seuss!

Today we read lots of Dr. Suess favorites! We started with One Fish Two Fish. I was surprised and happy that everyone wanted to help me read today. I had my students begging me to read. We made fishing games from pizza boxes.
After this we read Green Eggs and Ham and then created paper plate green eggs and ham. We also went outside to do some Seuss chalk drawings.
In the afternoon we read If I Ran a Zoo and Put me in the Zoo. We made zoo maps and then full size picture of everyone with spots on them.





 Fishing Games




 
 Zoo Map


 The power of Dr. Seuss! The kids just couldn't resist reading for them selves!
 Reading...
 Reading...
 Reading
 Reading...
 Reading

 
Reading...
 More Reading...
I was surprised in the afternoon when everyone suddenly just settled down to read the books for themselves! Dr. Seuss in action!!! Then we finished by reading just one more book....

No comments:

Post a Comment